All content on this site is copyright of Victoria Roos and may not be used without permission.
Omigosh. Cute overload has a section called "Cats and Racks." You have to submit the picture of Agnes inside your sister's shirt for it!
PUSHOVERS! That's what your dear family members are! My kind of people. And I have to say that it must be a dilute tortie thing because Beatrix is all about getting inside my shirt or sweater and sacking out. Go Agnes!
Vic - I enjoy the blog so much!! Just want to scoop those kids up and give them a squeeze.- Julie
OMG! They just get cuter by the second. I love the long shadow pics - cats do cast long shadows!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Omigosh. Cute overload has a section called "Cats and Racks." You have to submit the picture of Agnes inside your sister's shirt for it!
PUSHOVERS! That's what your dear family members are! My kind of people. And I have to say that it must be a dilute tortie thing because Beatrix is all about getting inside my shirt or sweater and sacking out. Go Agnes!
Vic - I enjoy the blog so much!! Just want to scoop those kids up and give them a squeeze.
- Julie
OMG! They just get cuter by the second. I love the long shadow pics - cats do cast long shadows!
Post a Comment