I'm not sure that I've ever made the sound that just came out of me when I saw this...sort of a cross between a wheeze and a guffaw. I think I may have done it when I woke up when my two were about this age, and both of them were standing on my chest pawing at my mouth. Is that a catnip mouse under the edge of the rug? I'm thinking some itty bitty rehab is in their future. They are so funny!
14 comments:
Looks like soooooomeones have the crazies.
I'm not sure that I've ever made the sound that just came out of me when I saw this...sort of a cross between a wheeze and a guffaw. I think I may have done it when I woke up when my two were about this age, and both of them were standing on my chest pawing at my mouth.
Is that a catnip mouse under the edge of the rug? I'm thinking some itty bitty rehab is in their future.
They are so funny!
Chaos defined!! (photographically!!!!)
hilarious! Anges's crazy eyes (and ear positions) crack me up
This picture PERFECTLY sums up kittenhood :D
Say no to rugs!
Must...kill...rug...must...
Michelle! GOOD ONE!
That is actually one of my husband's favorite jokes; I stole it shamelessly!
Crazy little bundles of adorableness. That is what you have got here.
Crazy little bundles of adorableness. That is what you have got here.
I can just see the bunny-kicking right now!
OMG! Do they get any cuter? I pity the rug!
Those two have issues with the rug, it seems. But seeing some itty bitties growing up is too cute! I wanna see round two of the rug battle!
Post a Comment