
Turns into this

Then ends up like this

I'm working from home this afternoon and there is a Baby Cat Battle Royale going on in the chair next to me. It will devolve from ear munching to ear grooming; they'll slow down and start the kitty squinting that turns into sleep, and then the little fuzzy dragons turn back into fuzzy little cherubs.
6 comments:
With us, its the other way around. We start out bathing each other and end up wrestling. Its lots of fun.
Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade
Miss Agnes is crazy!!
I love your blog! Thanks so much for adopting these Itty Bitties. I'll bookmark you, so I can enjoy watching them enjoy their forever home.
Yep, it's the other way around for us too - a little ear licking and suddenly it's giant kitty smack down (well that's what happens when a Maine Coon tries to sit yon your head)!
Tell me how you stuffed the little catnip pillows, please. Is it all catnip or a mixof fiberfill and catnip (that's my guess). There was an anonymous request for how to obtain some of them on IBKC on the same page that I asked about directions, so you might want to start a Kitty Crack House and sell them!
Anne-Boleyn,
The catnip pillow are made from Inego Fiberfill (which is eco-friendly fiber, derived from grown corn)and generously sprinkled with some organic catnip.
I've been thinking about putting them up on Etsy, maybe I should get on that?! Thanks for the heads-up!
Post a Comment