Phase 1. Demure little princess.

Phase 2. Offering up the belly, having a wiggle and a stretch.

Phase 3. More stretching and making biscuits.

Phase 4. Silly monkey-cat

She's growing fast (just shy of 3 pounds now), but what you can't tell from these photos is how small she still is.
My adorable girl.
9 comments:
I'm so glad she has enough pillows in her life!
(Another ibkc watcher who followed Agnes and Henry over here--thank you so much for blogging them!)
So cute how their collars look a bit too big for them.
Those eyes melt me. It's a good thing she's yours - if she were mine, she'd live knee-deep in champagne, tuna and crack cocaine. And I would have to buy her manservants.
I really needed a kitty fix about now, and this hit the spot. My two are curled up together on the same pillow with their itty biity Do Not Disturb sign.
agnes pettibone, pillow princess,, long may you reign!
What wonderful photos! But how on earth do you manage not to spend all of your waking hours rubbing that soft, fuzzy tummy?
It's fun to meet new kitties. We have 3 older ones, and then have rescued 3 9-week old kittens from outside our acreage (their mom was killed last week by some animal). Please visit our blog (although I need to take more pics of the 'babies'), too, for comparisons! http://campstanhopehappenings.blogspot.com
Can I just say, Agnes looks like a truly happy cat!
Another IBKC watcher, i am so glad Agnes found a pillow-friendly home. Princesses and pillows should not be denied as my own princess is quick to remind me.
So good to see the little IBKC grads - they look very happy! Yay!
Post a Comment