Friday, July 25, 2008

Lover Boy

Henry is a lover (oh, how he purrs!!) but he's also an energetic boy who gets his kitten-spaz on something fierce! He chirps a lot and has a more delicate meow than Agnes.

He enjoys chewing on his sister (don't worry, she gives it right back to him)
Day6_Kids3

He also likes to show inanimate objects that he's the king of the jungle.
Day6_HEN3

All that tearing around makes a young man sleepy.
Day6_HEN1

Here he is making sure we note his graceful side as he's winding down for the evening.
Day7_HEN1

So handsome and sweet!

6 comments:

MisfitGirl said...

Eep! I love him so. Buff kitties have a special love with me! I so look forward to watching him grow.

Ducky said...

He is! He IS so handsome and sweet!

Red said...

He looks so dashing with this red collar!

Susan petry said...

I think you discovered his true name. He is really a Henry.

Anne Boleyn said...

Methinks Henry and Agnes have won the kitty lottery. Get a load of that lounger that Henry is taking full advantage of. It's like the ultimate guy recliner for kitties thing, while Agnes resides on her pillow.

Lori said...

I am so excited that you have decided to share this "getting to know them" time with us. I loved that time when we adopted our 2 babies.

Their Human dad is a truck driver missed out on seeing alot of this so I spent lotsa time on the phone soundling like a golf commentator quietly giving him the "play by play".

I hope you are having as much fun (I know you are) getting to know these sweeties!

I too love that lounger that Henry has!