Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Lovely, Lazy Sunday

It was a busy day. The kittens are very social and are making fast friends with the folks that have come over to meet them. I'm so proud!

Ian (my hubby) scooped them up when dad was leaving.

Look at those eyes!
Day3_the kids3



Henry discovered the blinds while hanging out with me at my desk.
Day3_Henry3

Agnes is a great toy mouser!
Day3_Agnes1

Agnes let me know that she preferred that I pet her, rather than take her picture.
(She had her paws on my head)
Day3_Agnes3

8 comments:

Red said...

Oh, what fun! That first picture is awesome! Love the kitties' profiles.

DogMom said...

i just love little kitty toes!!!

Anonymous said...

I am SO happy that Agnes and Henry have their own blog!

Yes, I am an IBKC addict who shall enjoy watching Agnes and Harry grow like weeds!

Sam's Lackey said...

hi... not to be alarmist, but blind cords can be dangerous for kitties (and kids)

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/cps-spc/pubs/cons/blinds-cordons-eng.php

You can get safety kits online... many for free!

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=blinds+safety+kit

PB 'n J said...

It's wonderful to meet you both - we're so happy to see that you have found a wonderful forever home!

Anonymous said...

last picture is the best - ever! I can clearly picture Agnes going "Mom!!! Play with me, I'm right here!!" Too cute.

Anonymous said...

love, love, love the pics! So glad to see they adjusted in no time flat!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Welcome to your forever home guys! We once had a Henry kitty at our house too!
Purrrrs from Miss Peach